Thursday, April 24, 2008

big day!

haha - like the radio commercial.



went to sign the papers for the research study at the girly office. i've signed away the next (hopefully) 12 months of my life! after last year and not participating in the FREE study where all my tests and meds would have been paid for, we def jumped when they offered us this one. even though we're skipping, like, every normal step to have a baby, ivf for basically free is a once in a lifetime chance. we'd have to do some kind of infertility anyway. and if this doesn't work, we'll go back to step one and go from there.

but the doctor running it says i'm pretty much the perfect candidate and she wants me pregnant by june! (CRAZY!!!) i'm optimistic, but don't want to get my hopes too up. that's what happened last time, and let me tell you; that feeling suuuuuuucks.

in other fun news, we got chris a new car tonight! a very pretty silver santa fe. so cute!

No comments: