Monday, February 23, 2009

uh-oh.

my 6-month follow-up is next monday. yeah. ummmmm. i've lost 15 pounds since october. *hopefully* i won't get yelled at.

and why are people so friggin insensitive?!?!?!? one of my friends - one who knows ALL my business - is just starting to ttc numero uno and feels it necessary to give me every play-by-play. when, how, what her due date will be, what she's going to register for, how can she take off work for dr. appts?, do i like the name 'dane'?, etc...

seriously?! i love her, but she's driving me crazy.

2 comments:

All About Me said...

I know just how you feel!

You don't know my but I have the SAME problems...I read your blog and it's pretty interesting...I hope you don't mind if I follow it!

Emmie :) said...

go right on ahead! i didn't think anyone was ever reading it. :)