Sunday, October 11, 2009

2dp3dt

is sunday considered 2 days or 3? if i had my transfer on friday? hmmm. i guess i'll stick with 2 since i called yesterday 1, huh.

anyhoo.

nothing much going on over here. i'm just trying to keep track of symptoms and whatnot, so feel free to skip any posts until the 23rd.

just some twinges yesterday and today. not quite cramps, but enough to be uncomfortable; more like my uterus making sure i know she's there. "hellllllooooooooooo!!!" like your aunt would say. not like, "EMILY CATHERINE, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!" like your (my) mom would say.

i just compared actual cramps to my mother's angry voice. good thing she doesn't know i blog, huh?

:)

2 comments:

nancy said...

Yup, you are counting right.

As you may remember, I also had a 3dt and we transferred ~4~ embies. Due to my horrible lining, I was given a 40% chance at pregnancy. Of that 40%, only something like 5% was for triplets and less than 1% was for quads. So let's just just hope and pray for your 3 embies that one or all of them stick. triplets is totally doable, but scary!

You know, 3 IS the magic number. I've got a good feeling about this cycle! You deserve this SO much!

I also wanted to thank you for participating in my request on my blog. You said some really nice things and you made my heart swell. :)

Emmie :) said...

thanks nancy!!! i love that you keep reading my nonsense and always off such great advice! and THREE IS the magic number!!!