Wednesday, June 23, 2010

what they didn't tell me.

they didn't tell me that after childbirth, your girly parts would look like a murder scene every time you go to the bathroom. good lord.

they ALSO didn't tell me the AMOUNT of pain i'd be in. i knew i'd be sore. but i couldn't stand upright, sit on my butt, or get out of bed without SERIOUS effort. my stitches felt like they were ripping all the time.

they DID tell me being at the hospital would be like staying at a hotel. not so much. people don't knock, dude. so on the rare occasion i'd get to sleep for a few minutes, someone would come in to check my blood pressure, or check him, or whatever. no sleep dude.

they didn't tell me my nipples would feel like i've been nursing a rabid, wild dog. holy shit they hurt. i love nursing. i'm glad i stuck with it and it's getting better now, but damn. and it doesn't help that max's signature move to let me know he's done is to CHOMP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um I just laughed my ass off out loud and scared the cat about the murder scene