Sunday, July 20, 2008

not for the timid:

still rollin with flo. sometimes mother nature is a mother fucker, i tell you. and by the way, who uses pads anymore?! i have felt soooooo gross for last two days! ugh! squishy, gushy, leaky! no thank you. sorry, maybe that was tmi. whatever. it's my blog.

i've been googling and have decided in a last-ditch effort to hang on to my *pregnancy*, that i am not experiencing a period, rather 'decidual bleeding'. turns out you can still be pregnant, but bleed like a period. well, that's me!

as you can tell, i'm doing everything to *make* it true in my head. i want nothing more in the world. i know i'm grasping at straws and the possibilities of my dreams coming true are pretty slim, but if i don't have to face it, i don't want to. i can't believe all those shots were for nothing.

and if i hear my mom say 'things happen for a reason' or 'maybe this is what your body needed to correct itself' (whatthefuckityfuck?!), i might scream.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMG. I can totally sympathize. That what sucks the most with PCOS, the ability that at any time you could be pregnant. Missed periods, heavy periods, even those "must-be" false neg. pee sticks. You walk around in a daze like if you every waking moment you have in the back of your head that you could be prego.
Ugh. Right now I am just trying to take my metformin and byetta shots to get regular, then I can start clomid again.. we are in year six of trying. And it all starts over again.
Good Luck Girl!