Friday, September 11, 2009

twins.

my very good co-worker friend did ivf recently and had quite the experience with it. postponed transfer, tilted uterus, cervix not dilated.... etc. i genuinely felt horrible for her.

but, she had the transfer, went crazy for 2 weeks, got a BFP, and had her first sonogram today.

and as you may have guessed - twins! holy crap. i was so excited for her. i thought she was messing with me, but she was just in shock. ha!

so i was telling another friend and her response was similar to mine, but then she says, "i hope she didn't steal your baby juju! hahaha."

WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT?!?! and why does it bother me so much???? now, all i can think of is that my very good friend, who is so super-supportive of me and my ventures, has now stolen my juju. i want to be as positive as humanly possible this go-round, but with stupidass people like this, how the eff can i???

i need positive shit around me. i hate yoga though. i need to center my chi or whatever. and i cannot use ice cream as the answer.
*sidenote* - even though i TOTALLY co-sign on ben and jerry renaming their classic 'hubby hubby'. i knew i loved them. see?! sending positive messages out into the universe via ice cream?! i need something like that.

but i digress. i start lupron tomorrow morning and i am going to think *happy* thoughts. so think some for me, too.

:)

No comments: