Sunday, August 23, 2009

having a moment.

the best friend called with some "news". yep. she's pregnant. again. without trying. i love her. i do. and i flipped out on the phone and was sooooooo happy for her - still am. i just hate that little twinge in the back of my uterus, er, head that is sad. that brings the grand total up to 4 pregnant ladies in my life. and several more are 'trying', so the number is sure to skyrocket soon.

ps - i'm on day 1 of loestrin. the ivf ball is officially rolling, so please pray to god, buddha, allah, or whoever you choose that i, rademmie, get to be a mom soon.

4 comments:

nancy said...

I'll pray to all of the dieties! wait, deaties? omg. I can't spell it. Maybe that's why I'm not religious. Deities. heh. I'm cracking myself up. But I write while I think so no going back. I think I'll stick with deitites.

I'm sorry your uterus feels twingie :) and YAY for the ivf ball to be rollin, rollin, rollin. (i'm a huge dork. duh.)

nancy said...

deity. deities. :)

Emmie :) said...

awww, thanks, nancy!

nancy said...

btw ... i love your profile picture. Everytime I see it on a comment, it makes me smile.