Saturday, May 1, 2010

shower time!

my baby shower is tomorrow!!! i'm so excited!!! one of my best friends is catering and i've been told she's made all my favorites; mini crab cakes, mac-n-chz balls, artichoke hummus, and CUPCAKES! i'm more excited about the food than the presents, i think. :)

the only part that sucks is that it was supposed to be outside at my parents' house. they have THE party house. lots of trees, a gazebo, pool, the whole nine. except tomorrow is the first day of the year the weather is going to be up in the 90's. soooooo, yeah. no outside. although, my mother - ever the optimist - insists as long as it's "not humid", we should still be able to sit outside. to which i replied, "ummmm, when was the last time 90+ degrees in florida felt ok?!?!?" my worst nightmare is to be the pregnant sweaty lady in all those pictures. my friends will post pics the MINUTE they get home and i'd rather not be dripping balls.

No comments: